The ECOcond system is a new development of HERZ for the particle reduction and for the efficiency improvement of the facilities.
The results of the incorporation of ECOcond have the following advantages:
- Saving of fuel up to -10% by condensation technology.
- Efficiency increase General with reduced dust emissions: the separation efficiency is approximately 50%.
- Low maintenance costs of the flue gas condenser: few mechanical components.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel heat exchanger ➠ LONG LIFE
- Low energy consumption
- There are no disposal costs for ashes from the electronic filter (condensate can be easily channeled to the sewer system)
The separation efficiency of an electronic filter is often linked to full load operation. The design of the HERZ ECOcond allows efficient separation even in partial load operations, in the start and shutdown phases.